Oats are such a great breakfast. Anyone who loves Carrot Cake will adore this bowl of goodness, perfect for a rainy morning before a long day!
1 carrot, grated
1 tbsp sultanas
Top with: dairy free yoghurt (Alpro or Coconut Collaborative is great), sultanas, pumkin seeds, chopped apple.
- Measure out the oats into a pan with the cinnamon, ginger, and a pinch of salt, and soak in water for about 10 minutes.
- Grate the carrot into the oats and add the sultanas.
- Gently heat the oats on the stove, or you can use the microwave, stirring occasionally.
- As the oats cook, add a splash of dairy-free milk to the make the oats extra creamy.
- Once cooked, transfer to a bowl and top with your preferred toppings.